Our Client Services team serves as the first line of contact with our clients. They identify client needs and work strategically to provide thoughtful solutions with measurable results. We set the bar high at R/GA. We don’t just strive to solve our client’s problems; we challenge ourselves to transform their entire category.
An Account Director at R/GA fosters a close communications relationship with key clients, creating an atmosphere where issues regarding work quality, pricing, performance or team personnel can be discussed. They provide leadership in the development of strategic plans that will grow client business as well as generate incremental billings and income. They supervise, train and motivate account team members to assure a high level of performance on behalf of clients.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Account Director at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Help lead cross-functional teams made up of Strategy, Experience Design, Visual Design, Copywriting, Marketing Sciences, Technology and Production
- Oversee implementation of tactical plans, the planning process assessment, situation analysis, brand planning and development of strategic direct marketing plans
- Evaluate performance and skill level of account group personnel and recommend staffing changes necessary to support client needs
- Partner with Strategy and Creative to ensure the work meets and exceeds client expectations
- Lead the creation of client presentation materials
- Partner with Production to be the day to day lead for both internal and client purposes
- Engage core clients daily to drive projects forward and help unearth new ones
- Lead client presentations and make other contacts that will strengthen the agency/client relationship
- Serve as the go to person for new team members joining the account
The ideal person
- Can foster strong, cohesive working interdisciplinary teams
- Uses alternative analytical approaches to solve digital/interactive/marketing problems
- Can define solutions that generate measurable results for our clients
- Exhibits a passion for digital marketing and the creative process
- 8+ years’ integrated marketing experience with a digital focus
- Digital agency experience in a client services capacity
- A proven track record of successfully managing multi million dollar accounts
- Experience with various projects types, including web, mobile, video, brand, social, and strategic consulting
- A track record of multitasking in a fast-paced creative environment
- Outstanding public speaking skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We design businesses and brands for a more human future.