LOAM US is actively seeking and individual with a some experience in Hedge Fund Accounting to join our team in a Fund Accountant role, reporting to the Accounting Manager. The ideal candidate will have a degree in accounting, CPA and 3-6 years’ Hedge Fund experience. They should have knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, be a hands-on team player, and be willing to learn.
· Review daily/monthly NAV reporting packages for Hedge Funds and Managed Accounts
· Monitoring daily share class hedging threshold and calculate adjusting trades.
· Assist in monthly NAV close for multiple funds (preparing monthly cash, dividends, interests, corporate actions, due to from brokers, and fees reconciliations, etc.)
· Work closely with Operations team to ensure all cash activities are properly recorded.
· Reconciliation of Balance Sheet and P&L accounts and investigate variances vs Administrators.
· Interaction with investment manager, third party administrator and Prime Brokers to resolve issues
· Analyze expenses, maintain expense allocations schedule, and coordinate payments with third party administrators.
· Liaise with Auditors on Annual and Financials Statement preparation
· Continue to improve accounting procedures and NAV month-end review process.
· Assist in ad-hoc reports
· 3-6 years’ experience, audit background preferred
· Product knowledge: Equity, Options, Futures, CFD, Swap baskets, FX (FWD/SPOT)
· CPA strongly preferred
· Effective communications skills
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Detail oriented
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
· Experience with Enfusion is a plus
· Positive, team oriented attitude
Your application has been successfully submitted.