Demand Generation Manager
Who is Litmus?
Litmus’s email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver quality, brand-aligned communications that delight and engage consumers. Over the last 10+ years, we’ve built a reputation as thought leaders and one of the most trusted solutions in the industry, and it shines through our customers – all 250,000 of them, representing the world’s top brands in tech, banking & finance, retail, media, and more.
And with our newest acquisition of Kickdynamic, an AI-driven content automation solution, we are now leaders in email marketing personalization.
How do we do this? It all starts with our people, and a core belief that the talent we seek should be a culture add rather than a “culture fit”.
What would I do at Litmus?
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you’ll have full responsibility for defining, creating, executing, and measuring integrated, multi-channel B2B demand generation campaigns that result in brand awareness, engagement, qualified leads, meetings, pipeline, and revenue growth for Litmus.
This is an exciting opportunity for a well-rounded marketer to join a values-driven team, who is passionate about creating data-driven marketing programs that engage, inspire, and convert.
On any given day you might:
- Plan, execute, and measure end-to-end demand gen programs that drive MQLs and qualified pipeline. Leverage a variety of channels, including content, emails, webinars, sponsored content, website, ABM, paid media, partners, etc.
- Define program objectives, audiences, messaging and value props, channel strategy, KPIs and benchmarks, and budget as part of campaign planning
- Own campaign management across internal and external stakeholders, with support from design, content, marketing operations, and product marketing teams
- Partner with BDR team to ensure coordinated MQL follow-up and optimize for highest conversion rates
- Improve operations, processes, and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance, and ROI of marketing spend. Seek efficiency and automation opportunities to improve team performance
- Use data to tell a story and inform decisions: analyze campaign, channel and tactic-level outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision-making and determine next steps
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- Someone who is a proactive problem-solver, intrapreneurial, and analytically driven
- An experienced marketing professional comfortable managing multiple, multi-channel projects at one time, and delivering results
- Well-versed in technology (CRM, marketing automation, data management, etc.), data flows, and integrations needed to run data-driven campaigns
- Analytical excellence: data-obsessed and able to analyze campaign, channel and tactic-level results to identify opportunities to optimize performance, and then execute on these opportunities
- Experience navigating, and reporting on, a variety of metrics such as MQL to SQL conversion rates, pipeline contribution, and ROI across different marketing attribution models
- Collaborative with a bias towards action; you are adept at working across multiple teams and able to pivot when priorities shift, aligning groups on a clear direction even without ownership over all of the components
- Nice-to-haves include:
- Experience with ABM and strategic account marketing
- Previous experience in marketing, marketing operations or business/sales development at a B2B SaaS organization
- Hands-on experience with Marketo and Salesforce.com
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- You’ll receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays
- A platform for good: Affinity Groups, a culture of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and volunteer days—creating belonging for all is in our DNA both inside and outside of work #bebeyondlitmus
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team
- Over half of our employees work remotely in the U.S. and UK and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining (!), and engaging
- We take family seriously and offer flexible schedules and generous parental leave programs
- We give you great tools and tech to do your best work: Hardware, software, and home- and office setups
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Please apply! We know no job description can measure a person’s attitude, aptitude, or amplitude (the ability to turn it up a notch) and highly encourage you to apply.
Our approach is shaped by a strong respect for each individual. This applies to every aspect of employment – from equitable wages, work-life balance, the freedom to be your whole self, to equal opportunities for growth and development at Litmus. We believe wholeheartedly the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Email marketing made better