Product Marketing Manager
Who is Litmus?
Litmus’s email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver quality, brand-aligned communications that delight and engage consumers. Over the last 10+ years, we’ve built a reputation as thought leaders and one of the most trusted solutions in the industry, and it shines through our customers – all 250,000 of them, representing the world’s top brands in tech, banking & finance, retail, media, and more.
And with our newest acquisition of Kickdynamic, an AI-driven content automation solution, we are now leaders in email marketing personalization.
How do we do this? It all starts with our people, and a core belief that the talent we seek should be a culture add rather than a “culture fit”.
What would I do at Litmus?
We’re adding a Product Marketing Manager, Personalization to our team in support of our newest product launch: Litmus Personalize. In this role, you’ll be our in-house expert on our product, its customers and prospects, competitors, and the email personalization market.
On any given day you might:
- Develop value-based messaging and positioning that communicates how Litmus’ email personalization solution uniquely solves audience problems
- Craft compelling stories and narratives for webinar events and host webinars as a personalization subject matter expert
- Assist in go-to-market planning and execution for expanded personalization products and features, working cross-functionally to ensure a successful launch and reporting on post-launch KPIs
- Collaborate with product management on key market, buyer, and current competitive insights to help inform the personalization product roadmap
- Work closely with content marketing, acquisition, and demand generation teams to develop effective campaign messaging, create value-driven webinar outlines, and help craft content that will drive qualified leads and revenue
- Enable the Litmus sales team with training and tools to be successful, including pitch decks, product demos, use cases, and battle cards
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- You are a subject matter expert on personalized marketing and dynamic content, especially as it pertains to email
- You’re highly proficient with marketing technologies: web personalization, email marketing, and customer data platforms
- You’re able to provide expert decision support on key product design and data decisions, driving implementation and speeding time to value
- You are confident presenting to large audiences virtually
- You’re a phenomenal storyteller and are comfortable crafting compelling narratives for sales collateral, webinars, and other thought leadership and demand generation efforts
- You embrace the inherent challenges that come with marketing to marketers—you think and care about what really matters to marketers, their experience with our brand, our product, and our company
- You have experience creating effective sales enablement materials, like battlecards, email templates, and product and training videos
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- You’ll receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays
- A platform for good: Affinity Groups, a culture of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and volunteer days—creating belonging for all is in our DNA both inside and outside of work #bebeyondlitmus
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team
- Over half of our employees work remotely in the U.S. and UK and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining (!), and engaging
- We take family seriously and offer flexible schedules and generous parental leave programs
- We give you great tools and tech to do your best work: Hardware, software, and home- and office setups
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Please apply! We know there is no job description that can measure a person’s attitude, aptitude, or amplitude (the ability to turn it up a notch) and highly encourage you to apply.
Our approach is shaped by a strong respect for each individual. This applies to every aspect of employment – from equitable wages, work-life balance, the freedom to be your whole self, to equal opportunities for growth and development at Litmus. We believe wholeheartedly the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Email marketing made better