ACD - Copy
Our client, a leading kitchen and appliance company, seeks an ACD - Copy for an exciting new studio within the company. Tasked with innovating the consumer experience and building the future of marketing at the company, this studio is the next generation of in-house advertising, storytelling, and experience. This division will be heavily invested in increasing the total output of campaigns, content, analytics, design, experiences, digital tools, and service innovations. Learn more about the organization here: https://www.wowstudios.com/
THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE and will work three core days/week in office and two days remote.
This position requires full COVID 19 vaccination.
Paid relocation is available.
- Collaborate closely with the Creative team and key brand partners to support the development of powerhouse creative that meets our brand strategy and goals
- Review and collaborate on creative briefs and develop and refine creative ideas that drive poignant customer touchpoints
- Develop impactful, creative ideas and execution that deliver and adhere to the brand standards, ensuring cohesion and consistency
- Work with internal teams to align content strategies, media investment plans, and content calendars to produce and publish relevant content at the right time to the right consumers
- Present strategically sound, concepts, and ideas to clients in an effort to support overall campaign objectives
- Cultivate, envision, and communicate a wide scope of unique projects that engage consumers through the customer journey
- Assist in managing the Creative team by providing regular ongoing guidance, feedback, and mentoring
- Articulate creative intent to others and proactively coordinate with partners and stakeholders to bring ideas to life
- Work with integrated production teams and studio to create your campaigns and experiences
- Participate in a collaborative working environment across creative disciplines and across internal teams
- Build strong relationships with third-party content providers in professional networking arenas, including attending/speaking at relevant events
- Take ownership of the creative product, continually critique the quality of all creative output and serve as a brand steward
- Manage junior-level creatives, including hiring and orientation, training and development, workflow and performance management, and the development of a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and productive work environment that promotes creativity and innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of experience as an in-house or agency copywriter, or experience in another professional writing capacity
- Collaborate with teams to facilitate and achieve business goals
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Well-rounded portfolio: Demonstrating innovative problem solving, insightful storytelling, and impactful copywriting across multiple projects and media
- Skilled writer: Ability to craft brand-appropriate language in a range of styles, formats, and lengths that grabs the audience’s attention and educates, inspires and shifts consumers’ mindset and/or behavior
- Articulate presenter: Ability to influence audiences and stakeholders with compelling presentations that seamlessly link creative concepts to data and insights and clearly explain how the work meets the objectives outlined in the brief
- Open-minded collaborator: Contributes ideas and builds on ideas of others, welcomes input from others to improve outcomes, and considers and expresses alternate points of view with respect
- Relationship builder: Inspires trust of the team and creative partners through demonstrated brand and consumer knowledge, timely communication, project ownership, and accountability
- Talent mentor: Prioritizes time for the team, and provides ongoing guidance and inspiration to less-experienced art directors and copywriters to assist them in personal growth and career progression
- Utilizes knowledge to inspire and support breakthrough creative solutions
- Passionate curiosity: Passion for discovering, sharing, and leveraging the latest lifestyle and pop culture trends and influences, industry news, execution approaches, and techniques, etc.
- Creative Resilience: Ability to respond to, consider, and incorporate feedback and requests with a constructive, can-do attitude
- Problem solver: Demonstrates bias for action approach—quickly and decisively taking action when an opportunity arises without waiting to be asked
- Growth mindset: Driven to raise the bar, challenge the status quo, and experiment with approaches outside of his/her comfort zone to deliver results and create impact
- A nose for new technology, new content solutions, and a POV on the evolving media landscape
- Ability to deliver and accept feedback to continually improve the Copy team's work
About Fresh Laundry
Fresh Laundry is a creative staffing agency that helps brands and agencies hire underrepresented voices and untraditional backgrounds. This job does not fall under Fresh Laundry, but one of our clients.
Your application has been successfully submitted.