Account Executive - PLG / PLS
We’re looking for someone motivated to join a fast growing, customer-led growth team as one of our first first sales team hires. You’ll be supported by marketing & sales channels. Our sales are generated from turning inbound interest into users who want to become customers. We are pioneering a journey-centric approach to PLG. This is a base + commission position with an expected $75K-$100K OTE.
Skills you bring
- If one thing describes you, it is grit.
- You love a to set a goal and go for it Emotional intelligence and collaboration are a must
- Ingenuity skills with an ability to teach people about our solutions.
- Digitally Savvy - experience with Hubspot, Email, Slack and Notion.
- Coachable - how quickly do you learn and how quickly can you form new habits?
- Ambiguity & Adaptability - We are an early stage startup - things change week over week, so does the product. Does that excite you or stress you out?
- Sales experience within a product led growth motion or enterprise sales will help but is not a must.
- Client facing experience with enabling people with SaaS will help a lot Sales experience with CX or Design will help but is not a must.
- This is not your first time to the sales rodeo - 1-2+ years of closing experience will be necessary to be successful in this dynamic environment.
What you'll be doing
This is a sales role - you’ll be helping Customer experience teams, product managers and design experts to adopt TheyDo into their organizations.
- You'll take meetings with prospects and take them through discovery calls and demo calls.
- Once qualified by you, you help navigate your opportunities through the buying journey.
- You like to find improvements to how we enable people to become customers.
- You communicate your insights with the product and marketing team so they can act on this.
- You cover key talking points and show examples of how our tools work (which we’ll teach you)
- You communicate transparently - as we are remote, using asynchronous messaging to keep people in the loop is essential
- You’ll be responsible for the entire sales lifecycle, from nurturing inbound leads to closing deals at net new companies. Achieving monthly and quarterly targets.
- You love a to set a goal and go for it Emotional intelligence and collaboration are a must.
- You have a high Hustle Rate: A high level of output creating results.
Not all candidates will check all of the requirements listed above, and that’s OK — we still want to hear from you. TheyDo strives to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment, and applicants who belong to traditionally underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
What we offer
- Remote position, for 4-5 days per week, across flexible working hours.
- Collaborate with zealous colleagues having 20+ years of experience working in the field.
- A unique opportunity to shape a product and our growing team.
- Regular off-sites/company outings with the TheyDo team.
- Competitive compensation and equity package.
- No/minimal travel.
- As many vacation days as you need, we expect you to take at least 25.
- Professional development reimbursement.
- Mental health and wellness reimbursement.
- Paid parental leave.
- Home office & technology reimbursement.
To summarize, we value work-life harmony backed by personal freedom under responsibility. Sounds like fun? We're looking forward to having you join our team.
Our Sales team
The sales team consist of a Sales lead, Alexis. Together with her, you will redefine what PLG/PLS is about. Basically, you are going to be one of the founding members of the sales organization. To unlock the entire buying journey, our marketing team and head of growth are directly collaborating with sales at TheyDo. We believe in going to market together - not alone. This also means joining our sales team is not a role for everyone. But if this sounds like you - the position we are offering is one of a kind.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Account Executive - PLG / PLS? Then we'd love to hear about you!
TheyDo is the first B2B SaaS platform enabling cross-team collaboration around the customer journey. We redefine journey management, the way you manage products.
But we are also pioneering PLG as our go to market. We are growing extremely fast, and the buying journey is front and center in how we go to market.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Journey Management to connect people, processes, and products — and turn them into opportunities — all across your customer journeys.