Senior Data Analyst
What would I do at Litmus?
We're seeking a SeniorData Analyst who is eager to learn cutting edge data technologies and enjoys working with a wide range of internal stakeholders to drive high impact decision-making. You’ll work across the Marketing, Product, Finance, Sales, Business Development, and Customer Success teams to identify opportunities and directly influence corporate strategy.
On any given day you might:
- Work with large amounts of data from multiple systems, sources, and business divisions
- Interpret requests from stakeholders and translate those requirements into effective reports, visuals, and presentations
- Help design new and insightful ways to measure a complex, rapidly scaling SaaS business
- Create, structure, and maintain a portfolio of reports derived from multiple data sources
- Present complex ideas with clarity and conciseness to technical and non- technical audiences
- Work cross functionally to deliver reliable reporting and uncover actionable insights
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- Relevant experience in a data analyst or similar role; strong SQL, Tableau, Python, R, and Excel acumen required
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity
- Hands-on use of data visualization and Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Periscope / Sisense)
- Knowledgeable of SaaS metrics and business model concepts
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- You’ll receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays
- A platform for good: Affinity Groups, a culture of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and volunteer days—creating belonging for all is in our DNA both inside and outside of work #bebeyondlitmus
- Remote-first culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team
- We take family seriously and offer flexible schedules and generous parental leave programs
- We give you great tools and tech to do your best work: Hardware, software, and home- and office setups
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Please apply! We know there is no job description that can measure a person’s attitude, aptitude, or amplitude (the ability to turn it up a notch) and highly encourage you to apply.
Our approach is shaped by a strong respect for each individual. This applies to every aspect of employment – from equitable wages, work-life balance, the freedom to be your whole self, to equal opportunities for growth and development at Litmus. We believe wholeheartedly the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Email marketing made better