Cheryl Overton Communications is looking for an Account Coordinator to support account management. In this role, you will help plan and execute projects in ways that meet clients’ needs. The ideal candidate is well-organized and adaptable with an eye for detail. If you also have experience with project management and account service with excellent communication skills, we’d like to meet you.
This is a 4Q22 opportunity, 20 hours per week, remote. There is potential for contract extension or conversion to full-time in 2023. If interested, please reply back with your resume attached a 3 -4 specific notes regarding your experience based on the below information:
TOP THREE SKILLS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills -- lots of email and video calls
- Monitoring progress and compiling information for results reports
- Helping in planning and executing client projects from start to finish
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting in delivering presentations to clients.
- Developing/compiling communications materials (e.g., slides, trend sheets, summaries, social posts).
- Conducting desktop research to formulate clients’ strategies
- Coordinating with the internal teams and vendors to implement projects
- Submitting status and results reports on a regular basis
- Helping plan projects from start to finish using estimates, timelines and schedules
- Responding to client requests
- Scheduling meetings and managing client correspondence
- Proven experience as an Assistant Account Executive, Account Coordinator or any similar role
- B.A in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field
- Experience in project management with a background in advertising and social media marketing is preferable
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Working knowledge of research methods
- Outstanding organizational skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Strong attention to detail
Your application has been successfully submitted.