Sr. Associate, Addressable Activation (Programmatic)
The Addressable Activation department serve as Matterkind’s hands-on-keyboard platform experts, focusing on all aspects of successful campaign execution and stewardship. The Senior Associate level will be tasked with the setup, QA, pacing, and optimization of a portfolio of addressable campaigns across a variety of buying platforms (DSPs) while leveraging a suite of 1st-party planning & reporting tools. Hallmarks of successful applicants include a rigorous attention to detail, a thirst for learning new software, and a natural curiosity for digging into dashboards and data. Strong excel skills and a strong command of at least one buying platform are a must (certifications are a plus). Examples include DV360, Adwords, The Trade Desk, Roku, Vistar, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
- Under moderate direction, works within significant limits and authority on assignments of higher complexity and coordination
- Possesses demonstrated knowledge and skills, including product and industry
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- May interact directly with clients/agency contacts and provide informal guidance, training and assistance to lower level associates and other functional areas
- Customer/Client Management: Assists with the execution and day-to-day management of a portion of client assignment, based on specialized or technical knowledge
- Vendor Relationship Management: Understands the variety of vendors and their full value proposition. Manages vendor relationships and conversations independently. Brings recommendations to customers.
- Discipline–Specific Tasks: Can handle advanced campaign complexity and workload (KPIs, targeting, channels, measurement, etc.); gain exposure to management via oversight of Summer Residents and Coordinators
- Platform Reporting: Conducts ad hoc/custom reporting for "deep dive" analytics or per agency request
- Solutions Innovation: Designs and delivers performance updates, business reviews, new audience-based addressable solutions and growth opportunity presentations to key agency and client contacts
Desired Skills & Experience
- Competencies / Technical Skills
- Problem Solving: Anticipates, recognizes and clearly defines problems using various techniques to systematically analyze, weigh alternatives and propose solutions (Intermediate)
- Relationship Management: Managing existing business relationships, partnerships, and alliances internally and externally
- Leadership Development: Seeking and curating new business relationships and/or solutions; developing solutions using new or existing processes; and building team leadership qualities and soft skills needed to manage up/down/laterally (e.g., ability to navigate and be effective with multiple personalities) (Limited)
- Prioritization: Assesses and ranks issues and tasks in order of importance for taking action (Basic)
- Digital Media Systems and Tools: Knowledge of technology or measurement ad tech solutions, including platforms (Basic)
- Data Analysis: (Basic/Intermediate)
- Collaboration: (Basic)
- Project / Account Management (Limited/Basic)
- Communication: (Limited)
- Competency/Technical Skill Proficiency Levels
- Limited: Understands general rules to perform tasks
- Basic: Has gained prior experience in actual situations to recognize recurring meaningful components
- Intermediate: Applies a solid foundation to varying situations
It is the policy of Kinesso, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Kinesso, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Matterkind connects people to what matters — connecting brands to the right audiences, and people to the right content. We offer brands a strategic partner in creating lifetime customer value across addressable activation. In a fragmented media landscape, Matterkind leverages best-in-class technology to deliver comprehensive and optimal addressable solutions. Our proprietary data and tradecraft, combined with an audience-first approach, enables us to drive better business outcomes on behalf of agency partners and clients. Matterkind operates in over 70 markets worldwide. Learn more at www.weareMatterkind.com.
For the ongoing safety and well-being of our employees, their families, and our clients, Kinesso will be requiring all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a pre-approved vaccination. This means having had one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, followed by a two-week waiting period. To apply for an accomodation, please email email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powered by people. Enhanced by technology. Activated by Matterkind. A Kinesso Company.